Khayal Rakhna focuses on the following points:
- Separate frames for the following categories on this page (text and content will be fine tuned)
- frames open via a navigation side bar with links of each detail
- we will place images within text as well, so test out that formatting also
What is Khayal Rakhna
Donate Happiness is a charity drive initiated by popular music band, noori. The objective of this drive is to share a few moments of happiness with children displaced by the recent Floods in Pakistan.
The emphasis of this drive is on taking early initiatives in the dealing with the aftermath of this calamity. As we move into the rehabilitation long haul,
and as displacement fatigue increases, activities like Donate Happiness will be vital for the emotional and mental well being of the affectees, especially the children.
LET US GIVE HOPE TO OUR AFFECTED COMPATRIOTS THAT WE WILL CONTINUE SUPPORTING THEM IN THE DIFFICULT TIMES AHEAD.
How do you Donate Happiness
We are helping put together Happiness Packages for children, which will be personally
distributed by noori and volunteers, at selected relief camps during Eid season. Providing a little
entertainment (magic show, clown antics, movie show etc.) to these children is also on the agenda.
What is our Rationale?
What's in the Happiness Package
We are collecting the following items to be distributed among children between the age group of 5-15 years:
- a. Coloring Books and Coloring Pencils (Rs. 100)
- b. Toy items: Balls, B qats, Rackets, Board Games, small toys for little kids (Rs. 500)
- c. School Bag or a pair of Shoes (Rs. 300-500)
- d. Candies, Chips etc.(Rs. 100)
- e. Gifts for the rest of their family - items like torch lights, radios, blankets, cooking utensils (cutlery), hygiene and health items (soap bars, water disinfectants, O.R.S) (Rs. 500)
- Total estimated cost per package: Rs. 1500-1700 (the exact items will vary from package to package, but the cost value will be round about the abovementioned amount)
How to Contribute
- Donate Happiness
- Volunteer to Collect Happiness
- Promote Happiness